Record Store Day 2022
Available for the first time anywhere, Live in Paris features two concert recordings made by Chet Baker at Esplanade De La Defence on July 17, 1983, and at Le Petit Opportun on February 7, 1984. Captured in glorious stereo by Radio France. Featuring bassists Riccardo Del Fra and Dominique Lemerle, and legendary pianist Michel Graillier. Includes liner notes by GRAMMY-winning writer/author Ashley Kahn, interviews with Riccardo Del Fra and Dominique Lemerle, an essay by French journalist Franck Bergerot, and recollections by former Chet Baker sideman Richie Beirach. With never-before-seen photos from French photographer Christian Rose and Franck Bergerot. Transferred from the original Radio France tape reels by INA. Mastered for vinyl by legendary sound engineer Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio and pressed on 180-gram vinyl.
1) THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU 14:42
2) EASY LIVING 14:28
1) BUT NOT FOR ME [vocals by Chet Baker] 15:42
2) STELLA BY STARLIGHT [Final words by Chet Baker] 8:43
1) FUNK IN DEEP FREEZE 12:19
2) JUST FRIENDS [vocals by Chet Baker] 12:55
1) ARBOR WAY 18:55
1) STROLLIN’ 14:24
2) MARGERINE 9:54
SIDE F: 25:26
1) LAMENT 15:19
2) WALKIN’ [final words by MC Claude Carrière] 10:07
First time on vinyl in the US. 180g 2LP splatter w/download card. Not included in the recent Black Label Society box set.
13 Years of Grief
Stronger Than Death
All For You
Phoney Smile Fake Hellos
Lost My Better Half
Bored To Tears
Born To Booze
World Of Trouble
No More Tears
Heart of Gold
Like A Bird
Blood In The Wall
The Beginning… At Last
Collector’s Edition Box Set includes six 7” singles with deluxe artwork and two bonus tracks.
1. Black Moon Rising
1. Know You Better
1. OCT 33
2. Stay Gold
1. Old Man
1. Touch The Sky
2. Sweet Conversations
1. Black Moon Rising [BadBadNotGood Remix]
2. Colors [Pete Rock Remix]
Vinyl: $22.98 Buy
Almost thirty years after it was recorded, a great long lost record album is seeing the light of day. The Bleeding Hearts’ Riches to Rags is a remarkably solid collection of rock ’n’ roll songs featuring the guitar work of Bob Stinson, lead guitarist and founding member of the Replacements. This Record Store Day 2022 release is pressed on red vinyl with liner notes from Grammy award-winning journalist Bob Mehr, who wrote the definitive Replacements biography Trouble Boys. He describes Riches to Rags as “the final piece to the puzzle of Bob Stinson’s musical career."
Riches To Rags
Gotta Find A Way
What Do You Want?
Know It All
Right As Rain
Something Never Comes
7” featuring two bonus tracks from original recording sessions for the Blue Stingrays “Surf-N-Burn” album. Upon its original release, the members of Blue Stingrays were touted as iconic yet anonymous surf rock pioneers. Now, after decades of whispers and speculation, the identities of these mysterious musicians have been officially confirmed as guitarist Mike Campbell (Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers/Fleetwood Mac/The Dirty Knobs), bassist Ron Blair (Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers) and drummer Randall Marsh (Mudcrutch).
First time for these two songs to be released on a physical format; first time on vinyl.
Side A: Grits & Eggs / Side B: Dawn Patrol
For Record Store Day 2022, Blur will release a special, double heavyweight coloured vinyl edition of their 1998, Japan-only remix compilation Bustin’ + Dronin’ featuring mixes of tracks from their 1997 eponymously titled, number one album. Originally only available as a 2-CD set including a Radio 1 John Peel session, only a handful of copies made their way over to the UK on import. Bustin’ + Dronin’ has never been available on vinyl before now, and this release features the nine remixes (note: no Peel Session) by William Orbit (tracks 1, 6, 7 & 9), Adrian Sherwood (2 & 8), Moby (4), Thurston Moore (5) and John McEntire (7). Released on two x heavyweight coloured vinyl LPs - 1 x transparent blue, 1 x transparent green, the sleeve comes with an adapted version of the original Japanese OBI strip and replica insert.
The Brilliant Adventure EP contains four unheard songs from the Outside era, and two tracks performed by Bowie and pianist Mike Garson at a fundraiser for the New York Public Theater at the Shakespeare Festival in New York on 18th September, 1995.
Ex-London Suede guitarist Bernard Butler released his first solo album, People Move On, in 1998 to great critical acclaim and commercial success. This collection brings together for the first time on vinyl a collection of original and re-vocaled b-sides from the People Move On project. On 180g white vinyl.
1. Hotel Splendide.
2. The Sea.
3. Bye Bye.
1. It's Alright.
2. My Domain.
3. More Than I Thought.
1. Hotel Splendide (2021 Vocal)
2. The Sea (2021 Vocal)
3. Bye Bye (2021 Vocal)
1. Bye Bye (Marrakesh) (2021 Vocal).
2. It's Alright (2021 Vocal)
3. My Domain (2021 Vocal)
4. More Than I Thought (2021 Vocal)
West coast legend C-Bo has long been praised as one of the true icons of Gangsta Rap. His album Orca (Deluxe) perfectly shows off his iconic status, and has long remained a fan favorite. With features from other legends like MC Eight, Paul Wall, E-40 and more, we truly expect fans to be rabidly excited about this first vinyl press.
1. Undergods Roll(feat. The Undergods)
2. Air Strike (Pop Killer) (feat. Canibus, DZK & D12
3. I Hustle
4. Bullets(feat. LM, Dubb20, Liq)
5. For Nothin (feat. King T & Slim Tha Mobsta)
6. Lyfe Is A Gamble (feat. Yukmouth & Tha Realest)
7. Addictive (feat. Slick Pull, Dead Mike & Brotha Lych Hung)
8. B**** I'm Ballin (feat. Paul Wall)
9. Murder One (feat. MC Eiht & BG Knockout)
10. Gattin TO The Money (feat. B-Legit)
11. Waiting On Me
12. New Beginning (feat. Ryder J Klyde, T-Nutty & Marvelous)
13. Killas Like Me (feat. Kokane, Lil Cyco & Killa Tay)
14. No Warning (feat. Young Buck & Omar "Big O" Gooding
15. Can't Grind Forever
16. F***** Wit It (feat. E-40)
17. Dramatic (feat. Marvelous & Killa Tay)
18. Everyday (feat. T-Nutty)
19. Let Me Sing My Song
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
A cornerstone of hip-hop’s new wave and the constant trendsetter, Chief Keef has managed to be both a fan favorite and highly respected by his peers. Sorry For The Weight, a longtime favorite of his fanbase, featuring hit songs, “Sosa Chamberlain” and “Ten Toes Down”. Keef fans will be ecstatic that this will be the first time it is available on vinyl.
1. Ain’t Nothin’
3. Sosa Chamberlain
4. Get Money
5. Hot Shit (feat. Andy Milonakis)
7. Vet Lungs
8. Ten Toes Down
9. That's What
10. Guess What Boy
12. What Up
14. Send It Up
16. He Don't know
17. On My Momma
18. Don't Want None
19. Yours (feat. Benji Glo)
21. I Want Some Money
Childish Gambino’s 2014 EP, Kauai, is a paradise-found exploration of nostalgia and the complex anxieties of romance, decadence and passion. From the pure pop brilliance of “Sober” to the cool closer “Late Night in Kauai”, Kauai is an essential postcard from the world of Childish Gambino. Available for the first time ever on vinyl, this limited edition Record Store Day release has been pressed on three surprise color vinyl variants randomly distributed through the global pressing.
Sober|Pop Thieves (Make It Feel Good)|Retro (Rough)|The Palisades|Poke|Late Night In Kauai|V. 3005 (Beach Picnic Version)
The first US vinyl release since 2011 of the original eleven-song album. On Brutal Brown double 180g vinyl, pressed at 45 RPM, with a download card included.
Brutal Planet,Wicked Young Man,Sanctuary,Blow Me A Kiss,Eat Some More,Pick Up The Bones,Pessi-Mystic,Gimme,It's The Little Things,Take It Like A Woman,Cold Machines
This album was recorded live on June 18, 1971, during the Jazz Festival at Montreux. This is one of the best jazz fusion live albums... With Larry Coryell (guitar), Chuck Rainey (bass) and the famous Pretty Purdie (drums).
A MUST HAVE ALBUM... on marbled pink and white vinyl LP.
Souls Dirge | Eskdalemuir | Stones | Further Explorations for Albert Stinson
Gold Dust: Live At The Royalty, featuring highlights from Sandy Denny’s final concert, is making its debut on vinyl. Recorded just months before her untimely death in 1978, this special release attempts to present the record that Sandy might have released had she lived. The concert features a career-spanning set that includes songs taken from her band Fotheringay, Sandy’s solo albums (The North Star Grassman and the Ravens, Sandy, and Rendezvous), as well as her work with Fairport Convention on the albums Unhalfbricking and Rising for the Moon. This final performance perfectly captures the folk-rock sound with a stellar group of musicians including Trevor Lucas, Jerry Donahue, Pat Donaldson, Dave Mattacks, among others. It showcases the quality of Sandy’s songwriting throughout her career and includes her signature composition, “Who Knows Where the Time Goes?” – which was the first song she ever wrote – and “No More Sad Refrains” which closed her final album. Remastered from the restored tapes, this release features Sandy’s spoken introductions to each song, comprehensive sleeve notes, and brand-new artwork designed specifically for this release.
1. I Wish I Was A Fool For You (For Shame For Doing Wrong) - Live
2. Gold Dust - Live
3. The North Star Grassman - Live
4. Nothing More - Live
5. Tomorrow Is A Long Time – Live
6. The Lady - Live
7. Stranger To Himself - Live
8. It'll Take A Long Time - LIve
9. John The Gun - Live
10. Who Knows Where The Time Goes - Live
11. No More Sad Refrains - Live
Formed in 1976, Detective featured vocalist Michael Des Barres, guitarist Michael Monarch (Steppenwolf), bassist Bobby Pickett, ex-Yes keyboardist Tony Kaye, and drummer Jon Hyde. The band signed to Led Zeppelin's Swan Song label and released their self-titled debut album a year later. The album is being remastered from original analog tapes for its first vinyl pressing since 1977. Limited to 3,000 units worldwide and pressed on color vinyl, the record will be available exclusively for Record Store Day 2022. The reissue includes new packaging with an updated back cover, new liner notes and an insert.
Got Enough Love 3:59
Grim Reaper 4:10
Detective Man 3:25
Ain't None Of Your Business 4:29
Deep Down 3:06
Wild Hot Summer Nights 4:17
One More Heartache 5:22
Udo Dirkschneider of ACCEPT, a constant in the world of German metal, offers MY WAY, a an album cover interpretations of all of UDO's personal favorites, songs that have shaped his life and career. This album is his personal birthday present to himself!
The RSD ltd edition vinyl will include an autographed photo card and an Atomic Fire label sampler!
The Fire Burns Forever – Label Compilation
01. U.D.O. – We Will Rock You
02. POWER PALADIN – Kraven The Hunter
03. AMORPHIS – On The Dark Waters
04. MESHUGGAH – Broken Cog
05. HEART ATTACK – Septic Melody
06. MYSTIC CIRCLE – Belial Is My Name
07. INCITE – War Soup (feat. Max Cavalera)
08. 8 KALACAS – Mutante
09. SKULL FIST - Long Live The Fist
10. CORELEONI – Let Life Begin Tonight
11. MSG – Emergency
12. LESSMANN / VOSS – Smoke Without A Fire
13. INDUCTION – Sacrifice
14. RAGE BEHIND - Eminence Or Disgrace
15. SUASION – Murphy’s Law
16. OUT OF THIS WORLD – In A Million Years
17. AT THE MOVIES – Heaven Is A Place On Earth
18. SONATA ARCTICA - For The Sake Of Revenge
01. Faith Healer (Alex Harvey cover)
02. Fire (Crazy World Of Arthur Brown cover)
03. Sympathy (Uriah Heep cover)
04. They Call It Nutbush (Tina Turner cover)
05. Man On The Silver Mountain (Rainbow cover)
06. Hell Raiser (The Sweet cover)
07. No Class (Motorhead cover)
08. Rock And Roll (Led Zeppelin cover)
09. The Stroke (Billy Squier cover)
10. Paint It Black (Rolling Stones cover)
11. He's A Woman, She's A Man (The Scorpions cover)
12. T.N.T. (AC/DC cover)
13. Jealousy (Frankie Miller cover)
14. Hell Bent For Leather (Judas Priest cover)
15. We Will Rock You (Queen cover)
16. Kein Zurück (Wolfsheim cover)
17. My Way (Frank Sinatra cover)
An exclusive-to-audio Doctor Who adventure, featuring the Tenth Doctor, played by David Tennant in the acclaimed hit BBC TV series. In 2020 David Tennant was voted the most popular Doctor of all time in a Radio Times poll of 50,000 Doctor Who fans. Dead Air was voted Audiobook of the Year 2010 in a poll by audiobooks.co.uk. First time on vinyl.
1. Side A
2. Side B
Mikey Dread was a Jamaican singer who played an important role in the popularization of the reggae during the 1970s. He began recording in the early ‘70s and worked together with a lot of different artists from the Reggae scene. This 10” features tracks by Edi Fitzroy and DATC Dubcrew, all produced by Mikey Dread himself.
It is available as an exclusive Record Store Day limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies worldwide, on solid red, solid green, and solid gold colored vinyl. 500 records are available of each color and will be distributed randomly.
1. The Gun – Edi Fitzroy
2. Invasion - DATC Dubcrew
1. Jah Jah Style – Edi Fitzroy
2. Oiley Stylee – Edi Fitzroy
Previously only available as a digital release, B-Sides and Live (2001-2005) brings together rare recordings by new wave legends Echo & the Bunnymen. Stand out tracks include acoustic versions of “Make Me Shine” and “Nothing Lasts Forever” along with recordings of “Killing Moon” and “Lips Like Sugar” from the 2005 Reading Festival. Demon Records is proud to present the first physical release of this collection, pressed on two 180g clear vinyl exclusively for Record Store Day 2022.
1. Marble Towers
2. Scratch The Past
3. Rescue (Mindwinder's Remix)
4. A Promise (Lo Fi Lullabye #1)
1. SuperMellowMan (Instrumental)
2. Ticket To Ride
3. What If We Are
4. Stormy Weather (Instrumental Version)
1. Make Me Shine (Acoustic)
2. Nothing Lasts Forever (Acoustic Version)
3. In The Margins
4. Villiers Terrace
1. In The Margins (Live At Reading Festival 2005)
2. Nothing Lasts Forever (Live At Reading Festival 2005)
3. Killing Moon (Live At Reading Festival 2005)
4. Lips Like Sugar (Live At Reading Festival 2005)
Ne:Ep is a 5 track companion EP to Erasure’s Top 5 UK charting album The Neon, featuring four brand new songs from the legendary synth pop duo, plus “Secrets,” which originally appeared on The Neon Remixed.
Now available on a one time limited pressing of neon purple vinyl, including high definition download code, and a CD insert of Ne:EP Remixed.
1. Erasure - Time (Hearts Full of Love)
2. Erasure - Same Game
3. Erasure - Leaving
4. Erasure - Come on Baby
5. Erasure - Secrets
Ne:EP Remixed CD Tracklist:
1 Time (Hearts Full of Love) Flomix by TSF
2 Same Game 7th Heaven Radio Edit
3 Leaving Gareth Shortland Acoustic Mix
4 Come on Baby Mark Robotham Remix
5 Secrets Discomix by TSF
6 Same Game 7th Heaven Club Mix
7 Time (Hearts Full of Love) Flodem by TSF
8 Secrets The Groove by TSF
“Whitey Ford Sings the Blues” is the first album from Everlast, following his departure from House Of Pain and was released in 1998. The record was both a commercial and critical success, selling more than 3 million copies worldwide and certified double platinum. The track “What It’s Like” earned Everlast a Grammy Award nomination for Best Male Rock Vocal Performance.
A1. The White Boy Is Back
A2. Money (Dollar Bill)
A4. What It's Like
B1. Get Down
B2. Sen Dog
B4. Hot To Death
C1. Prince Paul
C2. Praise The Lord
C3. Today (Watch Me Shine)
C5. Death Comes Callin'
D1. Funky Beat
D2. The Letter
D3. 7 Years
D4. Next Man
Hey Doll Baby is a newly remastered 17-track compilation that collects some of the lesser-known, buried treasures in the Everly Brothers’ rich catalog with songs assembled by Adria Petty, Tom Petty’s daughter, who worked closely with both Everly families on the project, with help from Phil’s widow Patti and son Jason, who provided track-by-track commentary for the liner notes, as well as Don Everly, prior to his passing last summer, and his widow Adela. Hey Doll Baby holds the bittersweet distinction of being the final project Don worked on. Hey Doll Baby will make its debut for Record Store Day 2022 on April 23 as a limited edition on baby-blue vinyl.
Epsilon in Malaysian Pale... which could be described as part of the "Phaedra Rubycon Epsilon" trilogy, shows Froese's impressions after the Australian Tangerine Dream concert tour, in relation to the flora and fauna there. Froese creates here a lush sonic atmosphere, the music matches the cover artwork perfectly. The music is harmonic and melodic. A sun-drenched musical landscape that is in no way inferior to the most famous Tangerine Dream albums.
It was not without reason that both David Bowie and Björk named Epsilon in Malaysian Pale as one of their inspirations.
Epsilon In Malaysian Pale | Maroubra Bay
"The 1992 debut EP from the legendary Minneapolis super group, featuring members of The Jayhawks, Soul Asylum, Run Westy Run and The Replacements. Includes classic bar-band covers of songs by The Rolling Stones, Bad Company Three Dog Night, Thin Lizzy and Michaelangelo. This Record Store Day release marks its first time on vinyl. Logo etching on Side B. "
MP3 Album: $9.99 Download
Prog-Rock group Gong feature performances drawn from the '70s, which is seen as a key time in the development of the band that, 40 years on, still commands respect and interest. And have a large and dedicated fan base. The first 30 minutes features the classic You album line-up, including Daevid Allen, Steve Hillage, Pierre Moerlen and Didier Malherbe. The remaining five tracks come from various sources and are all previously unreleased tracks. A must for any serious Gong fan. This deluxe double LP package will include a double album jacket, printed inner sleeves, one sticker and two marble vinyl discs (one purple/pink and another blue/yellow.)
Eat That Phonebook | End Of The Day | A PHP's Advice | OM Riff | Flowers Gone | I've been Stoned Before | Long Shanks | O Mother | Holy Mystery | Tropical Fish (Studio Rehearsal) | Selene | Never Glid Before (Home Rehearsal) | Oily Way (Home Rehearsal) | Blues For Finlay | Benamou's Announcement | 'I Don't Know' Encore
12” single featuring four remixes taken from Gorgon City’s third studio album, Olympia. With new artwork.
1. Oxygen (Terrace Dub)
2. Dreams (Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs Remix)
1. Oxygen (Franky Wah Remix)
2. You’ve Done Enough (John Summit Remix)
Parry Gripp first exploded onto the scene as frontman for the pop-punk band Nerf Herder with hits like “Van Halen” and the theme song to Buffy The Vampire Slayer. In 2005, while the band was on hiatus, Parry wrote a delightful batch of jingles. He didn’t plan on writing a children’s album, but kids just couldn’t resist the joy and absurd humor in his songs. For Kids About To Rock brings together 51 of these tracks, including the YouTube hit, “Do You Like Waffles?” Picture Disc LP.
1. Great Nachos, Great Price
2. Say Hello To Your Brand New Favorite Pizza
3. One Donut A Day
4. Fried Chicken
5. Bran Flakes
6. We’re Gonna Win The Game Today
7. Time For Tennis
8. European Football
9. Baseball Is Fun
11. Golf Is Groovy
12. Muffler Shop
13. At The Park
14. London’s Calling
15. Health Food Store
16. Pita City Falafel
17. Truck Drivin’ Man
18. Big Mamma-Jamma
19. This Is One Heck Of A Truck
20. Good Puppy, Good Truck, Good Life
21. Nice Big Monster Truck
22. More Blades = Better Shave
23. You’ve Got To Have Faith (In Your Anti-Perspirant)
24. That Ain’t Fresh
26. Coffee Breath
27. Do You Like Waffles?
28. Waffles Are Outrageous
30. Got To Dip It
31. Everyone’s Dipping
32. Cheese In A Can
33. You Need A Break
34. You’re My One, You’re My Only, You’re My Donut
35. Sitting On A Beanbag With A Puppy
36. String Cheese
37. It’s The Greatest Deal
38. Don’t Wait Too Long
39. Blue Light Special
40. This Sale Is Going To Blow Your Mind
41. Big Sale
42. Mucho Cafeino, Pico Dinero
43. Pizza Time
44. You Ain’t Never Drank No Soda Like This One Here
45. She Likes Yoo-Hoo (More Than She Likes Me-Hoo)
46. Leprechaun’s Holiday
47. Life’s Too Short
48. Why Do I Always Get In The Wrong Line At The Grocery Store?
49. You Can’t Sleep
50. You Need A Teddy Bear
51. Hooray For Santa Claus
52. Waffles, Pancakes, French Toasts
Originally released in 2008 following the birth of his daughter, Show You The World takes Living Legends MC, The Grouch, on a new path of growth and maturation as he navigates his new world of fatherhood and the new perspectives it brings. With topics ranging from his experience as a new father, partner, and son to drug addiciton in the family, as well as his own personal struggles and triumphs, The Grouch succeeds in showing us his world. At 16 tracks, the album features appearances from Murs, Bicasso, Scarub, Mike Marshall, Raphael Saadiq, Abstract Rude, Marty James, & One Block Radius, and is best known for the hit singles, "Artsy," "The Bay To LA," &"Breath."
1. Microphone (Intro) (feat. Rio Amor) | 2. Watch Watch (feat. Mike Marshall) |3. Clones | 4. Artsy | 5. Favorite Folks | 6. Yarkwork | 7. God Bless The Elephant (Abstract Rude) | 8. Show You The World (feat. Raphael Saadiq) | 9. The Bay To LA (feat. Murs) | 10. Mom & Pop Killer | 11. Never Die | 12. Shero | 13. Bring It Back | 14. Hot Air Ballons (feat. Bicasso & Scarub) | 15. The Time (feat. Marty James) | 16. Breath
“Vanille Fraise”, iconic title of the French sextet L’Impératrice, is released on vinyl for the first time for Record Store Day in the USA! Born from a radio edit for a DJ set in 2015, the title was an immediate and dazzling success, with more than 60M streams. The music video was released a year later, showing a game of tennis on a sunny day and reached 10M views in 2021. This release follows their second album Tako Tsubo in March 2021 and arrives at a perfect time : the band's first appearance at Coachella Festival and their second full US tour.
A. Vanille Fraise B. Disco Magic Concord
Released in 2009, Tear Gas is the fourth and arguably most notable studio album from The Jacka. Peaking at #93 on the Billboard Top 200, the 19-track album is packed with features from both Bay Area and national legends, such as Andre Nickatina, Matt Blaque, E-40, Mistah F.A.B., Cellski, Zion I, AP.9, Dubb 20, J. Stalin, Devin The Dude, Paul Wall, Masspike Miles, Planet Asia, Cormega, Ampichino, and Freeway. The album features the hit singles, "All Over Me feat. Matt Blaque," and "Glamorous Lifestyles feat. Andre Nickatina"
1. Summer (feat. Matt Blaque & Rydah J Klyde) | 2. Just A Celebrity (feat. Sky Balla) | 3. Glamorous Lifestyle (feat. Andre Nickatina) | 4. Greatest Alive (feat. E-40, Mitchy Slick & Jynx) | 5. They Don't Know (feat. Freeway) | 6. Dream (feat. Ampichino & Zion I) | 7. Won't Be Right (feat. Cellski) | 8. Keep Callin' (feat. Devin The Dude) | 9. Girls | 10. Scared Money (feat. Krondon & AP.9) | 11. Get It In (feat. Paul Wall & Masspike Miles) | 12. What's Your Zodiac (feat. Phil Da Agony) | 13. Dopest Foreal | 14. Callin' My Name (feat. Mistah F.A.B.) | 15. What Happened To The World | 16. The Movement (feat. Planet Asia) | 17. Storm (feat. Cormega) | 18. Our Heroes (feat. Dubb 20 & J. Stalin) | 19. All Over Me
Longtime Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne keys and guitar player Adam Wakeman (as Milton Keanes) is back with Jazz Sabbath Vol. 2.
According to the liner notes, the UK jazz trio Jazz Sabbath were recording two albums in 1969 when disaster struck. Their debut album was cancelled, and their second album shelved; leaving room for a certain band from Birmingham becoming famous by playing metal versions of their jazz songs; claiming they were their own. Jazz Sabbath were powerless to do anything about it.
The discovery of their debut album master tapes and the following re-release of the album in 2020 has changed everything. With the truth finally out there and the Birmingham band exposed as musical charlatans, Milton Keanes and colleagues have reunited and finished recording their second album. This album contains the songs in their original form, replenished with 52 years of experience, vigor... and rage.
The tranquil “Symptom Of The Universe,” the full eight-minute version of “Paranoid (not that metal afterthought version everyone knows) and of course the song that other band so blatantly named themselves after.
This limited translucent natural vinyl MONO edition for Record Store Day 2022 comes with a bonus track, a bonus DVD and alternative artwork.
A3. Behind The Wall Of Sleep
A4. Orchid *
B1. Sabbra Cadabra
B2. Symptom Of The Universe
B4. Black Sabbath
* RSD bonus track
Japanese compilation album originally released in 1993 on CD only, includes a collection of rarities and remixes that are not found on any of the band’s studio albums. Exclusives on this RSD release includes two previously unreleased mixes of 'Right Here Right Now'. Blue and yellow marbled viny, for its first vinyl release.
1. Bring It On Down (Liquidized Mix)
2. Cut & Dried
3. None Of The Answers (B.P.M. 122)
4. Beat It Down
1. Real Real Real (Rhythm 1) ['Raw' Mix]
2. Real Real Real (Rhythm 3) [Ben Chapman 'Spaced' Mix]
3. Machine Drug
4. International Bright Young Thing (Phil Harding 12'' Mix)
5. International Bright Young Thing (Chaos Mix)
1. Who? Where? Why? (12" Foot Mix)
2. Kill Today
3. The Right Decision (Acid Confusion Mix)
4. The Right Decision (Moody Reconstruction Mix)
1. The Right Decision (Klanger Mix)
2. Starting from Scratch
3. Right Here Right Now (Rock Band mix)
4. Right Here Right Now (CJM mix)
5. Zeroes and Ones (The Prodigy Versus Jesus Jones mix)
Elton John recorded the Thom Bell Sessions in 1977 but when it was released in 1979, it only featured 3 tracks. The Complete Thom Bell Sessions brings together the full recording session featuring the singles, “Are You Ready for Love” and the Top 10 hit, “Mama Can’t Buy You Love.” Available for the first time on colored vinyl, this reissue is pressed on 180-gram purple vinyl.
1. Nice And Slow
2. Country Love Song
3. Shine On Through [Thom Bell Version]
4. Mama Can't Buy You Love
5. Are You Ready For Love [Original Version]
6. Three Way Love Affair
MP3 Album: $8.99 Download
First time on vinyl for classic 2006 album
Bright Lights, Big City
Pin The Tail
Got It Poppin
We Flyg High
Love of My Life
Voicemail Skit 2
Don't Push Me
Freekey Zekey Skit
Don't Forget About Me
Grammy Award winner/Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame Inductee (Hot Tuna and Jefferson Airplane) Jorma Kaukonen’s The Land of Heroes is a Relix Records 1995 studio album, and was his first new solo album in over 10 years, displaying once again his mastery of blues guitar. The album incorporated the work of several other musicians, including Michael Falzarano, who had joined Hot Tuna at the time. This deluxe package includes an OBI strip, gatefold album jacket, printed inner sleeve, orginial record labels and hazed-gold-and-black-effect color vinyl.
Re-Enlisment Blues | Trial by Fire | Do Not Go Gentle | From the Land of Heroes | It's a God Almighty World | Follow the Drinking Gourd | Banks of the River | Judge, I'm Not Sorry | Dark Trian | Have More Faith in Jesus